You know you’re not the only one stalking our beloved 3eb’s tour dates online. Checking their Twitter, Facebook, and even Vine videos to get a hint, even a glimpse of what’s to come with the new album… Will they FINALLY come back to my town? How about 10-hour drive radius to see Stephen Jenkins and Brad Hargreaves just one more time? (I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again!)
Well, here it is… some dates beyond the now three dates in PA & NY that exists on their site (as of March 20, 2013). A little treat for those of us who missed out on the SXSW riots incited by our fave rockers, and the ski-by-day, mosh by night to Anything in Aspen, CO.
- April 5th – Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA (on 3eb.com)
- August 23rd – Citi Field in Flushing, NY (on 3eb.com)
- August 31st – PNC Park in Pittsburgh, PA (on 3eb.com)
2013 tour dates hidden elsewhere on the web:
UPDATE!!! These are on the web but incorrect (Confirmed by 3eb as incorrect):
Do you have any more dates this post is missing? Let me know in the comments!
Jobseekers, be encouraged! There are a TON of jobs out there, no matter what “they” say! I just sent in 9 company-catered applications, complete with custom resume & cover letter, all within 48 hours of being laid off. These are all companies and positions I’m excited about!
Granted, I do live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, where we have a high percentage of the nation’s job growth, that doesn’t mean your next career move isn’t close by!
Here are a few tips I’ve picked up from my experience as well as my good friend and mentor Nelly, SPHR (and awesome mother)!
- Be flexible. Know what you’re good at and apply to positions you will not only bring your experience in, but your passion as well. But keep in mind, sometimes you have to do what you don’t want to do to get to where you want to go (with integrity, of course!). If you got laid off from an industry that simply isn’t hiring at all in your area, consider relocating. Sometimes flexibility is a risk, but sometimes it’s the risks we take that create the awesome results we want!
- It always will be quality above quantity. As a Corporate Recruiter, mining hundreds of resumes & cover letters in a day, I can tell you that when someone sends a cover letter catered to my company, expressing their passion & pride in their work, that’s who I want to come in for an interview! Take your time to make sure your application go to companies you can be proud to work for, and for positions you can be passionate about!
- Work with the result in sight! People are applying for jobs for a variety of reasons. Maybe you got laid off. So what? You can focus on the fact that you got laid off, or you can focus on the fact that now you can look at new opportunities that can be an even better situation for you – maybe one that you can garner more success for you and your company that ever before! With that hope for your future, get to work with joy!
For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)